Wheel sand washer or wheel bucket sand washer is a kind of sand washing machine which can clean and separate the stone powder mud in sand and gravel, its novel sealing structure and reliable transmission device ensure the efficiency of cleaning and dewatering.
It is widely used in sand washing industries of sand and gravel quarries, mining, building materials, transportation, chemical industry, water conservancy and hydropower, concrete mixing station, etc.
2. Working principle
The motor drives the wheel bucket for rotation via v-belt, reducer and gears. Sand is fed from the feeding chute to the washing tank, tumbling with the wheel impeller and grinding each other, it removes the impurities covering the sand surface. Meanwhile water is continuously feeding to form strong water flow, it takes away the impurities and light materials via the discharge gate, thus completes the cleaning.
3. Technical Parameter
4. Wheel sand washer structures
5. Advantages and features
1. The loss of medium and fine sand is very small, and the sand fineness grade meets the national industry standards.
2. The machine has almost no wearing parts except for the screen mesh and V-belts.
3. Save water resources, high washing degree.
4. Working noise is low, it meets the national environmental protection standards.
5. Low investment, large processing capacity, low power consumption, effectively saving production cost.
6. Well designed structures, and effective sealing design, it ensures the wheel sand washer stable work for long time without maintenance.
6. Installation and commissioning
1. The motor needs to be installed in a location sheltered from rain, to ensure no leakage.
2. The wheel sand washer rotation direction must be correct.
3. Before testing, It must be confirmed that the connecting bolts are tightened.
4. Before testing, it must be confirmed that the moving parts are well lubricated.
5. Before the test run, the pulley should be rotated by hand to make sure the movement is not obstructed.
6. There shall be no impact, swinging of the pulley and loosening of the shaft, etc within 2 hours empty running. The bearing temperature rise shall not exceed 35 degrees Celsius. If the above faults are found, the machine should be stopped immediately for overhaul.
7. The wheel sand washer should be placed on a concrete foundation. A concrete sedimentation pond should be made next to the equipment, and the waste water can be recycled after sedimentation, which is not only for environmental protection, but also can reduce the manufacturing cost.
8. Since the working place of this machine is in contact with the conductor material water, it is necessary to ensure the insulation degree of the cables.
7. Instructions for use
1. Preliminary work before starting
-The lubrication condition of the bearings should be carefully checked to see if they are in good condition.
-Should carefully check whether all fasteners are completely tightened.
-Check whether the gear oil inside gearbox is good, replace them in time if it is polluted.
-Check whether the V-belts is in good condition, and when there is oil on the belt or pulley, it should be cleaned.
-The wheel sand washer can start production only after the commission is good without problem.
-Materials are added to the sand washing machine evenly to prevent too much material and poor sand washing effect.
-Before stopping the sand washing machine, stop feeding and continue to work for 5-10 minutes, then stop the machine after the materials in the cavity are discharged. This will avoid jamming when the machine is turned on next time.
-Clean up the waste water and precipitated dust inside the sand washer in time, otherwise it will affect the sand washing effect and increase the load of the equipment.
-Replace the sand washing machine screen mesh in time after it is worn out.
8. Wear parts
1. Screen mesh
9. Safety regulations
1. The operator must be trained in safety techniques.
2. It is strictly forbidden to lean on the equipment when it is in operation.
3. Any adjustment, cleaning and maintenance are strictly prohibited when the equipment is in operation.
4. It is strictly forbidden to clean the dust deposited in the equipment when it is in operation.
5. The electrical cables of the sand washing machine should be grounded, and the wire should be installed in the insulated tube.