In some mine sites, the Symons cone crusher working conditions with high temperature. High lubrication oil temperature, oil temperature rise sharply are the two common problems of the Symons cone crusher, the following are 9 solutions to solve the problems.
First of all, the normal oil temperature of the Symons cone crusher, and the setting alarm oil temperature.
Generallay, the equipment manufacturer recommends the temperature alarm setting value of 60℃, as each Symons cone crusher works in different site conditions, its alarm value should also depend on the actual situation. In winter and summer, due to the large difference in ambient temperature, the alarm value should be adjusted accordingly as well.
The setting method as follows, during the normal operation of the Symons cone crusher, the operator should observe and record the oil return temperature within several days, once the temperature is stable, the stable temperature plus 6℃ is the alarm temperature value.
According to the site environment and operating conditions, the Symons cone crusher normal oil temperature should be maintained at 38-55 ℃, the best working temperature state in the range of 38-46 ℃, if the temperature is too high and with continuous operation, it will cause the inside bushing damage, the main shaft may be broken, too, and further lead to serious accidents.
In actual production, there are various reasons that lead to the increase of lubricant temperature of Symons cone crusher, typically as follows:
1. The oil return pipe is blocked, resulting in poor circulation of lubricating oil, low oil return volume causes high oil temperature. Normal oil return volume should reach more than half pipe volume.
Check whether the oil return pipe is smooth, unclog the oil return pipe and eliminate the factors affecting high oil temperature.
2. Check whether the lubricating oil is invalid. Normal lubricating oil use cycle is 2000 hours, then it should be replaced. Check and analyze the content of Cu, Fe, moisture, dust and viscosity index in the oil.
-If the Cu and Fe content in the oil exceeds the standard, it means there is abnormal wear inside the Symons cone crusher
-If the water and dust in the oil exceeds the standard, the cause of water and dust in the oil should be found and eliminated.
-If the lubricant is dirty or invalid, the lubricant should be replaced in time.
3. Check the contact of bowl-shaped bush surface and main shaft body, found that the spherical contact area is large, and bad contact.
Cause analysis: due to the main shaft use for a long time, the outer edge of the spherical surface wear is serious. It has been worn to the lower spherical non-contact surface under the step, resulting in the inner edge of the body non-contact ball grinding and bowl-shaped bush contact, thus cause the oil temperature rises.
-Replace the main shaft, scraping the bowl-shaped bush.
-Process the inner edge of the bowl-shaped bush to ensure that no grinding contact with the inner edge of the main shaft, and scrap the bowl-shaped bush.
4. Check the eccentric sleeve and main shaft contact, found that the two contact is not good, and the eccentric copper sleeve upper part has crack phenomenon, which is also one of the reasons for the lubricant temperature rise.
Cause analysis: The eccentric shaft is not well matched with the thrust bearing, resulting in the change of the eccentric shaft running trajectory, and then the contact with the main shaft is not good.
Handling measures: Grind the contact surface of the copper sleeve and drill holes at the end of the cracks to avoid the expansion.
5. Check the contact between eccentric shaft and rack copper sleeve, lift out the eccentric shaft, find that the rack copper sleeve contact surface contact is not good, there is bushing burning phenomenon, and the upper edge of rack sleeve has cracks, the alloy block of pressure copper sleeve is loose, the eccentric shaft lower end face and upper end face of upper thrust bearing is worn.
-Impurities accumulates in the positioning hole of the eccentric shaft, jacking up the positioning pin, leading to wear of the positioning pin and wear of the eccentric shaft lower end face eccentric side.
-The size of the lower end face of the eccentric shaft and the upper surface of the thrust bearing do not match.
-The upper thrust bearing is worn on one side and the thrust step surface is too high, which contacts the eccentric copper sleeve during operation, resulting in the eccentric copper sleeve being worn and heated.
-Clean up the impurities in the positioning hole of the eccentric shaft.
-Process the lower end face of the eccentric shaft and the thrust bearing to ensure its installation fit size.
6. Check the oil sump, found that the oil sump end cover thrust bearing spline groove wear, and wear into the groove.
Cause analysis: The spline groove of the oil sump is worn into a groove, which will jam the thrust plate under the thrust bearing and lead to jamming of the thrust plate and tilting, which will eventually lead to tilting of the eccentric shaft, poor contact between the eccentric shaft and the sleeve, heat up and burn the bushing.
Handling measures: Replace the oil sump and thrust plate to ensure smooth operation of the eccentric shaft.
7. Detect the axial runout and radial runout of the drive shaft.
Axial detection method:
① Dismantle the coupling;
② In the coupling end of the fixed percentage table monitoring;
③ Coupling end with a jack open, pinion side using steel pry, measured the value of the falloff, the detection value of 3.8mm, greater than the standard value (standard 0.8-1.6mm)
Horizontal axis radial runout detection method: play the percentage table on the coupling, and then use the jack to measure its radial runout, the measured value is within the standard range.
Cause analysis: The axial runout is large, resulting in the change of tooth top clearance.
Handling measures: adjust the adjustment ring or add a pad at the shaft end of the coupling to ensure that its axial runout reaches the standard value.
8. Check and test the top and side clearance of the eccentric shaft and horizontal shaft gear teeth.
If the clearance does not meet the standard requirements, add or subtract pad to adjust to ensure that the tooth top and tooth side clearance meet the requirements.
9. Check the cooling system pipeline, gate valve situation. Check whether the pipeline is smooth, whether the gate valve is bad, blocked, etc., to ensure that the cooling system is normal and play a cooling role.
Symons Cone crusher temperature continues to be too high will damage the important parts of the equipment, it can not operate normally, and will seriously affect the production, so the operator should pay attention to the problem, according to the equipment failure phenomenon, combined with the actual situation, item by item inspection, analysis, treatment, to ensure the normal and safe operation of equipment.