Application of spiral sand washing machine:
- Spiral sand washing machine is suitable for washing and sorting of fine-grained and coarse-grained materials, it is widely used in the washing, grading and impurity removal of metallurgy, building materials, hydro-power and other industries.
- The transmission part of the spiral sand washing machine is isolated from water and sand, so the failure rate is much lower than the current common spiral sand washing machine. The spiral sand washing machine is widely used in construction sites, sand and gravel plants, concrete dam sites of hydro-power stations, etc.
- The spiral sand washing machine has low power consumption and high efficiency washing.
Working principle of spiral sand washing machine
Motor connects V-belt, speed reducer and main shaft, when motor starts to run, the impeller rotates accordingly in a low rotation speed. The sand enters the washing tank from the feeding trough, during rotation of the impeller, sand will be fully washed, meanwhile sand will grind each other to remove impurities which covering the surface. Clean sand will be sent to top by the impeller while impurities will be taken away from bottom.
Manufacturing process of spiral sand washing machine
- Wearable impellers are produced by casting
- Main shaft preparation and install of impeller
- Spiral sand washing machine trough production
- transmission part and finished product
- Testing of the spiral sand washer
- We also produces double spiral sand washing machine