This standard specifies the terms and definitions, technical requirements, test methods, evaluation of energy consumption, and energy consumption level of the single toggle jaw crusher. This standard applies to single toggle jaw crushers(hereinafter referred to as jaw crushers).
1. Terms and Definitions
1.1 Working conditions
Mining rocks with material density of 1.6t/m3, compressive strength of 150MPa; jaw plate is brand new; working condition is continuous feeding; maximum discharge size greater than 1.6 times of the nominal discharge width should not exceed 5%, the weighted average size of the discharge size is not greater than the nominal discharge width, the composition of the discharge size should be in line with JB/T1388- 2002 in Appendix A of the provisions.
1.2 Energy consumption index
Under the specified standard working conditions, the ratio of the measured power and processing capacity of the jaw crusher, expressed in KW.H/m3
1.3 Value of energy saving evaluation
Energy consumption index value to meet the requirements of energy-saving jaw crushers
2. Technical Requirements
- 2.1 The design, manufacture and quality of the jaw crusher should comply with the provisions of JB/T1388.
- 2.2 In the life of the premise of safety and performance, jaw crusher should be designed to reduce energy consumption. The use period before first overhaul of jaw crusher should be in line with the provisions of JB/T1388
- 2.3 Jaw crusher energy consumption indicators for each level of the indicator value should not exceed the provisions of the following Table.
|Jaw crusher model||Energy consumption index value KW.H/m3|
|Grade 1||Grade 2||Grade 3|
3. Test methods
- 3.1 Test method of jaw crusher processing capacity, motor power under standard working condition should be in accordance with the provisions of JB/T1388
- 3.2 The energy consumption index of the jaw crusher is calculated according to equation
In the equation
Estands for energy consumption index in kilowatt hours per cubic meter (kW-h/m3);
Nstands for the measured power of the jaw crusher in actual use, in kilowatt (kW);
Qstands for the processing capacity of the jaw crusher in cubic meters per hour (m3/h).
4. Evaluation of energy consumption
The energy consumption index of the jaw crusher reaches grade 3 in the above Table are qualified jaw crushers, and reaches grade 2 or grade 1 are energy-saving jaw crushers.
5. Energy consumption level labeling
- 5.1 The manufacturer shall determine the energy consumption grade of the jaw crusher in accordance with the provisions of this standard and the test results.
- 5.2 The manufacturer should specify the energy consumption grade of the jaw crusher in its product specification.