This standard specifies the terms and definitions, technical requirements, test methods, evaluation of metal consumption of the jaw crusher and metal consumption grade of the jaw crusher. This standard applies to the single toggle jaw crusher (hereinafter referred to as jaw crusher).
1. Terms and Definitions
1.1 Working conditions
Mining rocks with material density of 1.6t/m3, compressive strength of 150MPa; jaw plate is brand new; working condition is continuous feeding; maximum discharge size greater than 1.6 times of the nominal discharge width should not exceed 5%, the weighted average size of the discharge size is not greater than the nominal discharge width, the composition of the discharge size should be in line with JB/T1388- 2002 in Appendix A of the provisions.
1.2 Specific metal consumption
The ratio of jaw crusher mass and processing capacity under the specified standard working conditions, expressed in t/(m3/h).
1.3 Value of reducing wear consumption and economy of material
Metal unit consumption value to meet the requirement of material saving and consumption reduction products.
2. Technical Requirements
- 2.1 The design, manufacture and quality of the jaw crusher should comply with the provisions of JB/T1388.
- 2.2 In the life of the premise of safety and performance, jaw crusher should be designed to reduce the consumption of metal materials. The use period before first overhaul of jaw crusher should be in line with the provisions of JB/T1388.
- 2.3 Jaw crusher metal consumption of each level of the index value should not exceed the provisions of the following table
|Jaw crusher model||Metal unit consumption t/(m3/h)|
|Grade 1||Grade 2||Grade 3|
3. Test methods
- 3.1 The test method of the jaw crusher’s processing capacity under standard working conditions is carried out in accordance with the provisions of JB/T1388.
- 3.2 The metal unit consumption of the jaw crusher is calculated according to the following equation
In the equation,
Pstands for metal unit consumption, unit by ton per cubic meter per hour, or t/(m3/h)
Gstands for the jaw crusher mass, unit by ton, or t
Qstands for the processing capacity, unit by cubic meters per hour, or m3/h
4. Evaluation of jaw crusher metal unit consumption
Jaw crusher metal unit consumption, according to the above table, when it achieves grade 3, it is qualified jaw crusher, when it achieves grade 2 or grade 1, it is material saving and consumption reduction jaw crusher.
5. Metal unit consumption grade labeling
- 5.1 The manufacturer shall determine the metal consumption level of the jaw crusher in accordance with the provisions of this standard and the test results.
- 5.2 The manufacturer shall specify the metal consumption level of the jaw crusher in its product specification.