Screw sand washer or spiral sand washer is to use the principle of different material particle size and density has different settling speed in the fluid, namely smaller particle size and density settling speed is slow, while larger particle size and density settling speed is faster. This characteristics and principle separates dust and powder from the sand and gravels. Under the steadily rotation and stirring of spiral plates, it achieves the aim of removing impurities, filtering, lifting and conveying.
2. Application and features
Screw sand washer is divided into single screw sand washing machine and twin screw sand washing machine, which is mainly used for sand and gravel washing, grading, removing impurities in highway, hydropower, construction and other industries.
The screw sand washer is characterized by long spiral body, special type seal design, simple structure, large processing capacity, convenient maintenance and parts replacement, low water content and mud content of the sand output. It also has small power consumption and high washing degree. Good sealing structure, fully enclosed transmission device and adjustable weir plate ensure high efficiency, durability, good cleaning and dewatering effect, and stable fine-grained products.
3. Technical data
4. Empty running test, packing and delivery
1. Empty running test
1. Each rotating part should be flexible, and there should be no collision or friction.
2. Bearing temperature maximum no more than 65 ℃
3. The speed ratio of the transmission should meet the speed requirement of the screw sand washer.
4. After the test run, check whether the components, parts and screws are loose and deformed.
After the screw sand washer has passed the test run, the unprocessed surface should be painted evenly, there should be no wrinkles, bubbles, rolled skin, flow marks and crack defects, the exposed processing surface should be coated with anti-rust oil, and covered with oil paper.
2. Package and delivery
The following matters shall be noted for package and delivery.
1. Package specifications and labeling according to factory standards.
2. Strictly prevent scratching the surface of the body paint, bumping the body.
3. Foundation drawings, operation manual should be wrapped in plastic bags, post to client or deliver with the equipment.
4. The screw sand washer must be lifted according to the regulations to prevent deformation.
5. Installation, operation and maintenance
The screw sand washer is checked for no damage and no loose screws before it is installed. The main machine should be firmly installed on the foundation of the poured concrete or fixed on the steel structure frame, and the foundation should be designed with good support.
Only after having a clear understanding of the structure and working principle of the screw sand washer, can it be operated.
1.After the spiral sand washer rotates normally can start to feed the sand, then gradually increase feeding volume to rated capacity.
2.When the spiral sand washer is in working condition, if there is special fault like stuck, overload, it is necessary to stop feeding immediately. Then stop the equipment and clear the materials in the trough. Only after troubleshooting can the screw sand washer be started again.
3. In actual operation, it should first stop feeding, and discharge all the materials in the trough, then can stop the equipment. It is not allowed for heavy load starting.
4. According to the actual situation, safety guards for the motor pulley and v-belts should be installed.
5. Always operate the screw sand washer according to Deya Machinery’s operation manual.
1. Each lubrication point should be lubricated regularly, recommend sodium-based grease (GB492-65) or calcium-based grease (GB491-65).
2. Check the gear oil in the gearbox every shift, make sure there is enough gear oil inside. Change the gear oil every two months.