Roll crusher installation and empty run test
1. Installation of the roll crusher
The roll crusher should not be stacked for a long time in an unventilated place where it is easy to rust. The roll crusher can be installed on a concrete foundation or on the floor of a building. In order to better withstand the uneven force generated by the machine at work, wooden strips are placed under the bottom frame so that the whole machine fits the strips, and when it comes to the steel plate weld, the strips are shoveled lower in this position so that the strips can also fit the steel plate weld.
For the installation position of the roll crusher, please refer to the layout drawing. The square holes are reserved on the foundation for installing the ground bolts and secondary pouring mortar.
2. Empty run test of roll crusher
(1) Check the relative position between the parts, which should be in accordance with the drawing requirements.
(2) The roll crusher should be tested in empty loading for 4h after assembly.
(3) The rotating parts such as V-belt pulley, gears and rollers should be smooth and no vibration during operation, and the tooth surface of the toothed rollers should not touch the body.
(4) bearing temperature rise shall not exceed 30℃, and the maximum temperature shall not exceed 70℃.
(5) After passing the no-load test run, carry out the test run with load, and the test run time can be carried out according to the system requirements.
Roll crusher operation and maintenance
1. Operation of the roll crusher
In order to ensure the maximum output of the roll crusher, the material must be continuously and evenly distributed over the whole length of the roll. The discharge opening should be checked regularly for blockage and the feeding should be stopped before the motor stops working, and the motor should be stopped only when the material block falls completely and the roll becomes idle.
If the material is not evenly fed along the length of the roller, the roller surface will not only wear faster, but also wear unevenly at all points, and ring-shaped grooves will appear, so that the normal crushing work will be damaged and the particle size of crushed products will not be uniform. Therefore, in addition to roll crushers for coarse crushing, medium and fine crushing roll crushers are usually equipped with feeders to ensure continuous and uniform feeding, and the length of the feeder is equal to the length of the rolls, so that the feeding is uniform along the length of the rolls.
Reasonable maintenance and correct operation of the roll crusher can ensure long-term continuous work and reduce stopping time. Only normal management and daily attention to check the working condition of roll crusher can prevent malfunction and ensure its continuous work. For this reason, the operator should pay attention to the following matters.
(1) Pay attention to the tightening of the bolts of each part, and tighten them immediately if they are found to be loose.
(2) The roller crusher must be started first, and after the rotation speed is normal, then can feed material to the machine, and the procedure is reversed when stopping.
(3) Regularly check the condition of the material discharging, and clear it if it is found to be blocked.
(4) Pay attention to check the wearing parts conditions, and pay attention to replace the worn parts at any time.
(5) The roller crusher can not be overloaded, the operator should always pay attention to the electrical instrumentation.
(6) The bearing should be timely lubricated, and it should no leakage inside the bearing box.
(7) The bearing temperature should be controlled, the bearing temperature rise should not be 25-30 ℃ higher than the surrounding air temperature.
(8) The bottom frame where the movable device is put should be removed from dust and other materials, in case the roll crusher encounters materials that cannot be crushed, the movable bearing should move freely to avoid the accident.
2. Maintenance of the roll crusher
(1) Roll crushers require frequent maintenance of the roll surface while in operation.
(2) Smooth roll crushers are sometimes equipped with grinding wheels on the frame, so that when the roll surface is worn out with pits or grooves, the roll surface can be repaired by grinding on the machine without removing the roll surface.
(3) The tooth plate or tooth ring of the toothed roll crusher can be replaced or turned around for use.
(4) When the teeth are worn to a certain degree, they must be replaced or repaired, otherwise it leads to uneven size of crushing products, increased power consumption, decreased production, etc.
(5) Some machines are also equipped with overlay welding device, which can be repaired directly on the machine.
(6) Some smooth roll crushers are equipped with automatic axial reciprocating roller movement device to make the roller surface wear evenly.
(7) After the roll surface wears, the width of the discharge opening increases, and the movable roll needs to be adjusted (single roll crusher then adjusts the jaw plate). When adjusting, the worker need to pay attention to keep the two rolls parallel to each other to prevent skewing.
(8) For roll crushers with sliding bearings, attention should be paid to the roller bearing clearance.
(9) The top clearance between the roller shank and the journal is usually 1/1000-1.5/1000 of the journal diameter, and the side clearance of the shank is the top clearance1/2-1/3.
(10) In order to ensure the normal operation of the crusher, the lubrication of the bearings needs to be checked frequently. Sliding bearings are often lubricated by oil cups or injected with thin oil by hand regularly, while rolling bearings are regularly oiled for lubrication and sealing.
(11) The lubrication places of roll crusher are: transmission bearing; bearing of roll shaft; all gears; sliding rail of movable bearing.