1. Application of double roll crusher
This standard applies to double roll crushers for crushing brittle non-metallic materials of medium hardness with compressive strength limit below 160 MPa.
2 Type and technical data
2.1 The form of double-roll crusher
is divided into double motor and single motor drive, as shown in the figure, which does not determine the specific structure of the crusher
2.2 Double roll crusher model number indication
Smooth type roll diameter 750mm, smooth type roll length 500mm can be named 2PG-750×500 double roll crusher
Teeth type roll diameter 600mm, teeth type roll length 900mm can be named 2PGC-600×900 double teeth roll crusher
2.3 Double roll crusher technical data
2.3.1 Double smooth roll crusher technical parameter as follows
|Model||2PGC- 370×1200||2PGC- 400X630||2PGC- 450X500||2PGC- 550X1000||2PGC- 600X750||2PGC- 600X900||2PGC- 800X400|
|Max feed size (mm)||20-60||50-150||80-200||100-300||100-400||100-400||100-400|
|Weight exclude motors(KG)||≤1600||≤4000||≤3700||≤7100||≤7650||≤7950||≤8500|
|Model||2PGC- 900×900||2PGC- 1000×760||2PGC- 1000×1500||2PGC- 1200×660||2PGC- 1200×1500||2PGC- 1250×1600||2PGC- 1370×1900|
|Max feed size (mm)||150-500||150-400||150-600||150-400||150-600||150-600||200-800|
|Weight exclude motors(KG)||≤18700||≤21200||≤35000||≤26500||≤56000||≤58000||≤108000|
2.3.2 Double teeth roll crusher technical parameter as follows
|Model||2PG- 400×250||2PG- 600×400||2PG- 750×500||2PG- 900×900||2PG- 1000×800||2PG- 1200×800||2PG- 1200×1000|
|Max feed size (mm)||20-40||20-70||25-95||25-95||25-95||40-100||40-100|
|Weight exclude motors(KG)||≤1430||≤3600||≤7650||≤18400||≤25200||≤25900||≤51000|
3.1 General requirements
- 3.1.1 Double roll crusher should meet the requirements of this standard and manufactured according to the drawings and technical documents approved by the prescribed procedures.
- 3.1.2 If double roll crusher using a single motor drive, it divided into two kinds of drive, left and right mounted drive.
Note: Facing the drive roller, the drive is called right-mounted if it is on the right side of the crusher, and vice versa for left-mounted.
- 3.1.3 The same model of crusher parts should be interchangeable.
- 3.1.4 The wearing parts such as roller and guard plate should be convenient for replacement.
- 3.1.5 Bearings should have good sealing and dustproof devices
3.2 Appearance quality
- 3.2.1 machined surface should not be stretched, bruising and rust.
- 3.2.2 Double roll crusher surface should be flat, there should be no visible unevenness when visually inspected.
- 3.2.3 The surface of welded structural parts should be descaled before painting, and the descaling grade should not be lower than the requirement of St2 in GB/T 8923.
- 3.2.4 paint surface should be smooth, consistent color, there should be no hanging, shelling and leakage of defects.
3.3 Parts quality
- 3.3.1 The roller shaft can be used with material properties not less than compression strength 600 MPa material.
- 3.3.2 The welding quality of the welded structural parts shall conform to the provisions of JB/T 5000.3.
- 3.3.3 The dimensional and angular tolerances of the main welded structural parts such as the base shall conform to the provisions of JB/T 5000.3, level B, and the form tolerance shall conform to the provisions of level F. The dimensional tolerances and angular tolerances of the general requirements of the welded structural parts shall conform to the provisions of JB/T 5000.3, level C, and the form tolerances shall conform to the provisions of level G.
3.4 Requirements for the total double roll crusher
- 3.4.1 The relative displacement is not more than 2/1000 of the center distance after installation of the pulleys.
- 3.4.2 The adjustment device should be flexible and reliable.
- 3.4.3 Crusher roller size, motor power and other technical parameters should be in line with the provisions of above two tables.
- 3.4.4 crusher capacity, maximum feed size and other performance parameters should be consistent with the provisions of above two tables.
3.5 Safety and health requirements
- 3.5.1 crusher exposed processing surface of the sharp edge should be inverted blunt.
- 3.5.2 crusher noise pressure level when running under no load: single motor drive should not exceed 90 dB (A); dual-motor drive should not exceed 85 dB (A).
- 3.5.3 crusher drive mechanism should have safety guards. Safety guards provided by the user should be described in the product manual and contract.
- 3.5.4 crusher joints should be tightly sealed, no leakage of dust.
- 3.5.5 During double roll crusher working, when small non-breakable materials are fallen into the crusher, key parts of the crusher should not be damaged.
3.6 No-load operation requirements
- 3.6.1 Crusher rollers and moving parts rotation should be flexible, no jamming phenomenon. There should be no abnormal sound when running under no load.
- 3.6.2 crusher no load continuous operation time should be not less than 2 h, but must be 0.5 h after the bearing temperature stability before the end of the trial run.
- 3.6.3 crusher no-load operation of the rolling bearing temperature rise is not more than 35 ℃, the highest temperature is not more than 70 ℃.
This standards were originally composed by Henan Deya Machinery Company Limited, reference based on JB/T 10245－2001